Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts Common Recruitment Examination-II(CWE-II), the bank recruitment exam for PO, Clerk, Management Trainee and Specialist Officers. 20-Private Sector Bank(PSUs) accept the candidates qualifying this exam.
The candidates can receive the information :
Related to Online Registration of IBPS 2013
1. Only online Registration can be done for IBPS.
2. Candidates photo and signature should be scanned.
3. The Fees can be paid either online or offline.
4. The candidate should have an email-id to be used by IBPS for giving the information regarding future correspondence, admit cards, call letter and any other notifications.
5. The candidates have to first fill the online form and then upload the photograph and signature at appropriate place.
6. After that the candidate can submit their form.
7. Now the candidates will receive the Registration Id and Password which is to be noted for future reference.
How to fill Online Application Form :
1. The candidates have to visit to the site www.ibps.co.in.
2. Select the link apply online.
3. Fill the form with appropriate information and submit the form.
Important Dates for Registration, Fee payment, Online Examination, admit card :
Online Registration are invited from 4th July, 2013.
Online Registration are accepted upto 25th July, 2013.
Online fee payment can be done from 4th July, 2013 To 25th July, 2013.
Offline fee payment can be done from 6th July, 2013 To 30th July, 2013
Online Examination For Officer post will be on : 21st September, 2013
& online Examination For office assistant(Multipurpse) : 28th Sepember, 2013/ 29th September, 2013/ 5th October, 2013/ 6th October, 2013.
Call letter can be downloaded by the eligible candidates by visit the following link www.ibps.in
For Officers : 10th September, 2013 Onwards
For Office Assistant : 17th September, 2013 Onwards
Successful candidates in the CWE who have been issued scorecards and candidates in stipulated criteria will then be apply to any RRB they wish to. Each RRB has its own shortlisting criteria & selection processes for final selection.
Candidates applied for the post of Office Assistant can also apply for the Post of Officer. However in Officer’s cadre candidate can apply only for one post i.e for officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III.
Candidates have to apply separately & pay fees separately for each post.
Age Limit & Application Fees :
Age should be as on 1st July, 2013
Officer Scale – I : 18-years upto 28-years
Officer Scale – II : 21-years upto 32-years
Officer Scale – III : 21-years upto 40-years
Office Assistant : 18-years upto 28-years
As per the Indian govt. rules and guidelines relaxation in upper age limit is cumulative.
Application fees or Officer (Scale I , II & III) & Office Assistant
For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates Rs. 100/-
For All other candidates Rs. 600/-